Now on to L.A!

So we have left Oceanside yet again, but this time with no return anticipated. We are venturing into Los Angeles to do a little exploring, with our first stay being in Manhatten Beach.
 On our way there we stopped at the most beautiful beach I have ever seen or been to in my life.. It was right before Laguna Beach and it started with an "A" I just don't remember the name. The water was so clear and inviting, we went in in our clothes! Something I never thought I would do, but since we only stopped for viewing purposes with no intentions of getting wet, I was ill prepared and had all our stuff packed-- so we just went with the flow. Isn't that what vacation is all about!




This was the only beach we have ever gone to and seashells were not present. Instead amazing rocks were. The kids collected some to put in a jar at home. I didn't want to continue on, I wish Wyndham had a location here, so we could buy more points and stay all year!
But...we continued forward on our journey, driving the scenic coastal highway, through towns such as Huntington Beach, Laguna, and some other well known towns..all very appealing to the eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment