Raleigh North Carolina Museums

On our way to Florida to meet my mother, we stopped in Raleigh, North Carolina to visit the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences (11 West Jones Street). It offers free admission and so much to do!
Here's  my children along with my niece and nephews at the entrance to an exhibit.
 My son said to me " Mom, look how neat this snake is, it's top is all black and then it becomes light." My response, "it's two snakes honey, but it wouldv'e been pretty neat"!
 Animal collage 
 I like this!
          
 There was a power surge earlier in the day, so the projector wasn't working for a movie, leaving an empty stage, which the kids thought was there for them to entertain. The guy let them have a shot!
Across the street from the Museum of Natural Sciences is the North Carolina Museum of History, which also has free admission. 
 This picture was taken in an awesome exhibit.
This is in front of the Museum of History. 

Time to go. Off to our hotel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment