Ready For The Next Trip

Home only for a few days, and I'm ready for the next trip! Departure day for the summer is arriving quickly! Countdown is on. Checklist before leaving includes boxing up care packages for the troops and getting them shipped out, cleaning out my kitchen pantry and donating the contents to the local homeless shelter, and creating care packages for the homeless to take with me to distribute along the journey. As for family, my daughter's million recital show's, and of course packing! I'm so excited to peace out!! 

You can now follow the adventure on twitter at #allforhelping, on facebook at All For Helping, and of course here! I plan to tweet clues to our where abouts so friends can come find us, donate items for homeless bags, or maybe score a t-shirt or stickers!!
Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment