More Museum Photos

#3 is in love with the art museum . I couldn't be happier about that! He's learned in our visit about Impressionist and Renaissance art, geometric and organic shapes, about colors and blending, and more. I had such a hard time getting him to leave. We spent 5 1/2 hours there, only leaving because it was closing!

 The biggest kaleidoscope I have ever seen. It was so much fun to play with. 
The picture below is an inside shot.

 After a long day at the museum, it's wind down time with apple juice and snacks! We ate so many snacks at happy hour that we wouldn't normally consume- such as liquid cheese nacho's -- addicting! I'm going to have to relinquish my current wardrobe while at this hotel and stick with loose sundresses until we leave and the nacho indulgences cease. Then it's back to clean eating! Thank goodness the kids don't swell up from eating garbage food! 
Off to go find #2 and inquire about her day at camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment